For your convenience, this page provides our Members with links to great third party resources that provide information on credit reporting, auto buying services, protecting your identity and more.
Credit Report Links
- Annual Free Credit Report–THIS NOTICE REQUIRED BY LAW. Read more at FTC.GOV . You have the right to a free credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com or 877.322.8228, the ONLY authorized source under Federal Law. Take me to the authorized source .
Convenient Access to LBS Financial
- CO-OP ATM Network – Find the location of your nearest FREE ATM
- CO-OP Shared Branches – Use these locations for transacting Credit Union business when traveling outside of the LBS Financial branch network
- Farmers & Merchants Bank– Use their branches and ATMs free of charge (limited transaction capability)
- Star ATM Network – Find the location of your nearest ATM
Credit Union Regulators
- Department of Financial Protection and Innovation – LBS Financial Credit Union is state chartered and regulated by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation
- National Credit Union Administration – As a Federally insured Credit Union, LBS Financial is also regulated by the NCUA
Insurance (Auto, Renter’s and Homeowner’s)
- Apollo– Receive a free quote on insurance and potentially save money on your insurance premiums
- Verify Your Insurance– Update your auto insurance information with us online.
Protect Your Identity
- OnGuard Online – The U.S. Government’s identity protection website
- U.S. Government Identity Theft Site
Re-order Checks Online
Harland Clarke – Re-order your checks online
U.S. Treasury Bonds
Visit the U.S. Treasury site directly to order Savings bonds.