Available 24/7, completely free
Phone banking helps you stay up-to-date on all your finances, no matter where you are. HomeTeller is our comprehensive Phone Banking service, which lets you make payments, find out if checks have cleared, make transfers, and more.
Call LBS Financial for assistance. As you become familiar with the sequence for the transactions, you'll enjoy the convenience of banking from your phone using HomeTeller, a FREE service brought to you by LBS Financial Credit Union!
These are the suffixes we use:
Suffix (Sub-Share) Guide
Your CU Account Number - followed by:
- 0 - Regular Shares
- 1 - Holiday Club
- 2 - Vacation Club
- 3 - Special Savings
- 4 - Special Savings
- 5 - IRA Savings
- 6 - Money Market
- 7 - Escrow/Impound
- 8 - Checking
- 9 - Checking
Open-end Loan Suffixes
Your CU Account Number followed by:
- 92 - LBS Financial Classic Visa
- 94 - LBS Financial Classic Visa
- 95 - LBS Financial Gold Visa
- 98 - Primo Home Equity Line of Credit
- 99 - Primo Home Equity Line of Credit
First, give us a call at 800.527.3328 and press 1. You'll be greeted with prompts to help you know where to go next. Here's some helpful tips for navigation:
- Whenever you enter a monetary amount, the decimal point is replaced by an asterisk * — so, $25.00 becomes 25*00 when using HomeTeller.
- When you want to end your call, just enter *# or say "goodbye" and wait for HomeTeller to assign your call a confirmation number. Be sure to record your confirmation number and refer to it if you have any questions concerning that call. You can change your Personal Identification Number for HomeTeller easily by entering the Transaction Code "PIN" or saying "Change PIN" and entering or saying a new PIN number when prompted.
- While on the line with HomeTeller, it is simple to change to another Credit Union Account Number (Transaction Code RAN or say "Re-enter Account Number"). If you have multiple Credit Union Accounts, be sure to sign up for HomeTeller Service for each account.