Your ticket to LBS Financial
Your shiny new LBS Financial savings account not only gives you a great rate, it also lets you access our many other free services, discounted loans, and high-yield accounts. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your money is insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA.
We also have several specialty savings accounts to give you a head start in every area of life. These include:
If you work at a local school or college, you are eligible for a Summer Savings account. You can set aside up to $2,000 per month from your paycheck and earn a truly fantastic rate. You'll need to have direct deposit set up to use this account and all contributions must come from your payroll—just contact us to get started.
If you have an account with us, your routing number is 322276855.
We will send monthly paper statements or eStatements for Members with checking accounts. If you do not have a checking account, you will receive quarterly paper statements or eStatements unless you make electronic withdrawals or deposits (ACH) or have ATM activity associated with this account in a given month. Then we will send you a monthly statement.
You are welcome to request a free ATM card for this account. Certain qualification requirements may apply.
Yes. Because of Regulation D restrictions, the following transactions or combination of transactions to another Credit Union account of yours or third party account are limited to six or fewer each month:
- Automatic payments made via the ACH system (also known as pre-authorized electronic funds transfers) from your Share Savings accounts
- Transfers made from Regular Share and Money Market accounts made via CU OnLine (not including loan payments)
- Transfers to other deposit accounts within LBS Financial Credit Union
- Transfers from Regular Share and Money Market accounts to a Checking account to cover NSF checks
- Transfers from Regular Share and Money Market accounts made by telephone
- Transfers to a third party by check, draft or debit card