LBS Financial Credit Union is proud to serve Long Beach City College Students, Faculty, & Staff
In 1935, Long Beach City College and Long Beach Unified School District educators came together to create our Credit Union. Today we serve LBCC students, faculty, and staff along with the Long Beach community. Planning to transfer to CSULB? We also have a branch on campus in the 49er Shops Bookstore! We’ve been named the Best Credit Union in Long Beach for 11 years in a row by Long Beach Press-Telegram readers.
Earn $50 When You Bank with LBS Financial*
- If you are an LBCC student, faculty, or staff, you can earn $50.00 when you open a Savings and Checking account with additional deposit, using the promo code: LBCC2022*
- Full-service banking including Free Checking with eStatements, debit cards, mobile/online banking and over 30,000 FREE ATMs nationwide
Enjoy convenience and great value
To join the Credit Union it’s a $1 one-time fee and a minimum balance of $5 to open the Share Savings account. Checking accounts require a $20 minimum balance to open. Take advantage of the following benefits of banking with us!
- Free Checking account with eStatements
- Affordable loans and credit cards
- Mobile and Online Banking
- 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the country