When you join our neighborhood, help is
just around the corner. We’re always happy to see you, but if you
can’t stop by, help is just a phone call away day or night. During
business hours you can chat with our friendly LBS Financial
representatives. After hours, you have full access to your account
with RateLine and HomeTeller.
Current savings and certificate rates
Current loan rates
Call us 24/7 at 800.527.3328 and press 2 on your touchtone phone
Review account balances
Make loan payments and withdrawals by check
Determine if checks have cleared
Call us 24/7 at 800.527.3328, press 1
HomeTeller Quick Tips
How to place your call:
- Dial: 800.527.3328. When your call is answered by our automated attendant, press 1 and you'll be connected to HomeTeller.
- Voice Prompt says: Please say or enter your account number.
- You enter or say: Your account number
- Voice Prompt says: What is your PIN?
- You enter or say: Personal Identification Number (PIN).
**After entering your PIN, you may
enter a transaction code or listen to the main menu prompts for
Note: For security, don't share your
PIN number. HomeTeller is not available for use for a short time at
each month-end for Credit Union processing.
HomeTeller Quick Tips
- Whenever you enter a monetary amount,
the decimal point is replaced by an asterisk * — so, $25.00 becomes
25*00 when using HomeTeller.
- When you want to end your call, just
enter *# or say "goodbye" and wait for HomeTeller to assign
your call a confirmation number. Be sure to record your confirmation
number and refer to it if you have any questions concerning that
call. You can change your Personal Identification Number for
HomeTeller easily by entering the Transaction Code "PIN" or
saying "Change PIN" and entering or saying a new PIN number
- While on the line with HomeTeller, it
is simple to change to another Credit Union Account Number
(Transaction Code RAN or say "Re-enter Account Number"). If
you have multiple Credit Union Accounts, be sure to sign up for
HomeTeller Service for each account.
Suffix (Sub-Share) Guide
Your CU Account Number - followed by:
- Regular Shares 0
- IRA Savings 5
- Holiday Club 1
- Money Market 6
- Vacation Club 2
- Escrow/Impound 7
- Special Savings 3
- Special Savings 4
- Checking 8
- Checking 9
Open-end Loan Suffixes
Your CU Account Number followed by:
- 92 LBS Financial Classic Visa
- 94 LBS Financial Classic Visa
- 95 LBS Financial Gold Visa
- 98 Primo Home Equity Line of Credit
- 99 Primo Home Equity Line of Credit
Having Trouble with HomeTeller?
LBS Financial for assistance. As you become familiar with the
sequence for the transactions, you'll enjoy the convenience of
banking from your phone using HomeTeller, a FREE service brought to
you by LBS Financial Credit Union!