Government Regulation D limits certain withdrawals and transfers on Share Savings and Money Market accounts.
The following transactions or combination of transactions to another Credit Union account of yours or third party account are limited to six or fewer each month:
- Automatic payments made via the ACH system (also known as pre-authorized electronic funds transfers) from your Share Savings accounts
- Transfers made from Regular Share and Money Market accounts made via Online or Mobile Banking (not including loan payments)
- Transfers to other deposit accounts within LBS Financial Credit Union
- Transfers from Regular Share and Money Market accounts to a Checking account to cover NSF checks
- Transfers from Regular Share and Money Market accounts made by telephone
- Transfers to a third party by check, draft or debit card