Experience Our New Online and Mobile Banking!
Our new Online and Mobile Banking is here! We've modernized our systems and added updated features like enhanced biometric capabilities, Paypal person-to-person payments, and more. Members with access to our old systems will need to re-enroll and create a new user ID and password for the new systems.
Key Changes You Need to Know
- All Members will be required to re-register and establish a unique user ID and password upon initial login.
- If you have multiple accounts at the Credit Union, you will no longer be setting up separate credentials for each account. Set up a user ID and password for one account and then link all of your additional Memberships within Online or Mobile Banking.
- If you have set up any e-Lerts, you will need to set these up again in the new system as they will not transfer over to our new alerts section.
- If you have used Quicken, Mint, and Quickbooks Online to access your LBS Financial account, please visit our Quicken conversion page to learn more about the conversion process for these personal financial management tools.
Our new systems will make viewing and transacting online or on your phone easier and more convenient. Both services will feature a new design, navigation, and functionality.
Features of our new Online and Mobile Banking will include:
- Enhanced biometric authentication capabilities
- Addition of PayPal for Person-to-Person Payments
- Improved secure messaging
- Easier self-enrollment and password reset process
- Aggregation of all of your LBS Financial accounts under one login
- Expanded alert options (both email and text options)
- Responsive eStatements and continued improvements with eDocs
- Enhanced funds transfer capabilities
- And more!
All of your scheduled and recurring transfers will be migrated to the new system. There are no changes to Bill Payment. We will be upgrading our security to no longer use challenge questions as an additional layer of security. Our new method is to send you a one-time PIN (email or text) for certain changes on your account.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources