Manage your finances from your bedroom, the barbershop or the beach. In fact, anywhere you can connect to the Web, you can access your account day and night through Online Banking.
- Online Banking is free of charge and available 24/7
- View your account information, history, and pending transactions
- View images of cleared checks and check on ATM or electronic transactions
- Transfer money
- Transfer within your Credit Union accounts (Share Savings, Share Draft/Checking or Money Market) or from your LBS Financial Visa and other open-end loans
- Transfer money to other accounts you have linked (where you are also an owner) or even send money to another Member if you know the account number and last name
- Set up recurring transfers
- Make loan payments
- Open Accounts
- Open additional savings, money market and share certificate accounts directly through Online Banking
- Set up account alerts (email and text)
- Alert emails and texts can help you better manage your account. For instance, if your balance falls below $200, you could set this as a trigger to receive an email warning that you have a low balance
- Pay friends and family through Paypal, person-to-person payments or through Popmoney (within Bill Payment)
- Free online Bill Payment
For your security, we require 128 bit encryption when you log on to either Online Banking or one of our secure online forms. All major browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera come standard with 128 bit encryption. If you receive an error message when trying to reach the Online Banking log-on page or one of our online forms, in Internet Explorer, go to the menu and choose Help>About Internet Explorer. If the "Cypher Strength" is less than 128 bit, you need to upgrade. Click here to go to the Microsoft Internet Explorer download site.