Premier Member Program
Qualification for Premier Membership*
There are two ways to qualify:
- Interest Checking account with no monthly service fee
- One FREE order of LBS Financial custom design checks per year.**
- FREE copies of checks (up to $192 annual value)***
- FREE overdraft protection with up to six transfers per month from Savings to Checking account
- FREE Notary Service (for both Credit Union and non-Credit Union documents)
- ATM or Visa Debit Card limit of $2,500****
- Up to a combined total of 10 per month FREE Money Orders, Credit Union or Cashier’s Checks (up to $600 annual value!)
And, don’t forget about these other great benefits that LBS Financial offers to its Members:
- FREE annual review of your financial portfolio by our skilled Investment Specialist5
- FREE Mobile and Online Banking including Bill Payment and eStatements
- Over 30,000 Free ATMs nationwide and over 5,000 Shared Branches
- Earn dividends on your Checking account when maintaining an average daily balance of $1,000 or more
A Member may qualify for Premier Member status based on maintaining a combined deposit account in excess of $40,000 on a six month average (December through May) or a lending relationship of over $100,000. We review our Member accounts once per year and communicate the eligibility status and the benefits to those who qualify.
So, bring your savings and loans over to LBS Financial Credit Union, to qualify for Premier Membership today!!
*Qualifications may change annually. Eligibility is reviewed once a year in the month of May. Expires June 15,2009 Annual renewal subject to eligibility.
**Option to select any design, up to $20 credit.
***Limit of 10 copies per month.
****$500 daily cash withdrawal plus a $2,000 daily Point of Sale/Signature limit for a total of $2,500 daily limit.
***** Securities and Insurance products offered through LPL Financial and its affiliates. Member FINRA/SIPC. Mutual Funds, annuities and other investments through LPL Financial are NOT deposits, and are NOT insured by the FDIC, NCUSIF or any other regulatory agency, are NOT obligations of or guaranteed by LBS Financial Credit Union, or any other affiliated entity, are subject to investments risk including loss of principal and are subject to fluctuating rates of return. LPL Financial is not affiliated with LBS Financial Credit Union.