Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Introductory rate as low as 3.99%*
- Borrow up to 90% of your loan-to-value
- No points
- Great rates
- HELOC checks are free!
- Minimum line amount is $10,000; while the maximum amount is $300,000 for those who qualify
- After 10 years, HELOC converts to a 15-year fully amortized loan
- Use up to 15 years to repay
- Make monthly payments of interest only or interest plus principal
- Checks are free! Access your HELOC through checks (ordered at loan origination), Online Banking, and telephone transfers
*3.99% APR is an introductory rate for the first six months and then Prime Rate + 1% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based upon 80% or less Loan to Value ratio with a FICO Score of 680 and above. Rate to change quarterly (January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1) and will correspond to changes in the Index. The Index is the Major Bank Prime Rate as published periodically in the Wall Street Journal. The Index value used at each Change Date is the value in effect on the first day of the month preceding each calendar quarter. Minimum line amount is $10,000; maximum line amount is $300,000. There is a 10-year draw period (interest only payments) with a 15 year (fully amortized) repayment period. Minimum draw is $10,000. Closing fees are $1,250.The Closing Cost will be deducted from the first draw at close of your loan. Other restrictions may apply. No line granted over 90% Loan to Value. Minimum FICO score required for 90% Loan to Value is 740. Minimum FICO score required for 80% Loan to Value or less is 680. If you make the minimum monthly payment during the term of your loan on or before the due date, the loan will be paid in full after the repayment period ends. The Annual Percentage Rate will never exceed 18.0%. Review full disclosure and terms for our Home Equity Line of Credit by requesting a rate quote.