Dear Valued Members,
We are committed to keeping you updated on your Credit Union’s status during the COVID-19 health crisis. Our branches continue to be open (with the exception of CSULB due to the campus closure). If it is necessary for us to make adjustments to our support hours or otherwise, we will notify you promptly.
When visiting our branches you will experience the following requirements:
- A maximum of eight Members are allowed in the branch at a time
- Members and employees must maintain social distancing (6 feet apart)
- Members and employees are required to wear some type of protective face covering in the branch
- If you are feeling any symptoms of illness, please stay home and call us instead
To provide further safety for our Members and employees we have added plexiglass barriers on each desk and in branches where we did not have a barrier for the tellers. We encourage face masks to be worn, if possible, and have provided options for our employees to try and limit further exposure, but it is optional.
It’s also highly encouraged to follow Safer at Home orders in your respective cities and if you can use our digital services to accomplish your banking transactions or loan requests, it limits everyone’s exposure.
Digital options for accessing your account:
- Online or Mobile Banking – You can access your accounts Online or through Mobile Banking at your convenience. You can view transactions, make payments, make a transfer to other accounts, check balances and you can deposit checks directly to your account through Mobile Deposit and more 24/7. If you haven’t enrolled in online access yet, sign up here or download our Mobile app.
- Use Your Debit or Credit Card – Use your Debit or Credit Card rather than cash or even set them up as mobile wallet options within Apple Pay, Google Pay, and/or Samsung Pay on your mobile device
- Call our Call Center – Call our call center and talk to a live representative for transactions needed on your account
Be wary of COVID-19 scams
We also want to warn you of opportunists seizing the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak to exploit people’s fears and uncertainty during these difficult times. Please visit the security page on our website for more information on current scams.
For those Members financially impacted by COVID-19:
Home Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal Loans and Credit Cards: We have programs available to Members that are financially impacted by COVID-19 and cannot make their payments on time that will protect your credit and give you more time to pay. Please reach out to us so we may discuss your options.
I wish you and your family good health. Please stay safe and know that we are here for you.
Jeffrey A. Napper
President & CEO