Accessing CU OnLine
- Do I need to apply?
- What do I need to begin using CU OnLine?
- Do I need any special software?
- Can I use CU OnLine from any location?
- How secure is CU OnLine?
- Why can't I log in successfully?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What does it mean to register my computer?
- Can I “unregister” my computer?
- Is my CU OnLine access disabled after a period of inactivity?
Using CU OnLine
- What is CU OnLine?
- Which accounts can I access through CU OnLine?
- How long does it take for my transactions to show on my account?
- How much does CU OnLine cost?
- How do I transfer funds to other accounts I own or another Member's account?
- What is a recurring transfer and how do I set this up?
- Can I print account history?
- How do I search for checks that are older than 12 months using CU OnLine?
- What if my account information is not correct or doesn't appear on CU OnLine?
- What are the business hours for CU OnLine?
- Can the joint owner on my account use CU OnLine?
- Are there limits on the number of transfers I can make?
- Are there limits to the number of times a day I can log in to CU OnLine?
- Can I use CU OnLine directly from Quicken or Microsoft Money?
- Can I export my account information to Quicken or Microsoft Money?
To access your account, you will need the following:
- For security reasons, CU OnLine is not automatically enabled. You must apply from the link in the CU OnLine login box that says "Sign-Up/Reset Password." Or you may apply over the phone or in one of our branch offices.
- Any type of computer that can access the Internet
- An Internet Service Provider
- A Web browser that meets our minimum specifications
- Your LBS Financial account number
No. We encourage you to utilize the most current version of your internet browser for security purposes. CU OnLine should work with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. Members with PCs and Macs will be able to access the system easily. We do not currently support PDA, iPad or mobile phone access.
Yes, as long as you can access the Internet using a web browser that meets our minimum requirements, you may use CU OnLine from any location in the world, 24 hours a day.
Every Member has a unique user name and password. As long as you don't share your user name and password with anyone, no one can sign in to CU OnLine as you.
CU OnLine uses Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) which allows you to set up challenge/secret questions and an image and caption to protect access to your account
SSL (secure sockets layer) and 128-bit encryption ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection, making information unreadable as it passes over the InternetThis security protects your use of all the products offered in CU OnLine (Bill Payer, eStatements and Popmoney)
- Most login problems are due to incorrect IDs and passwords. Our passwords are case sensitive. Be sure you don't accidentally have your keyboard CAPS LOCK on. Be careful of the caps lock when you set your password as well.
- If you click the logon button and nothing seems to happen except that the ID and passwords fields return to empty, cookies are not enabled in your browser settings. CU OnLine requires that session cookies be enabled.
Click on the "Sign-Up/Reset Password" link in the CU OnLine login box and complete the online form. You may also call us at 714.893.5111 or 562.598.9007 during normal business hours and we will re-set your password for you.
By registering a computer you are telling the security system that this is your own personal PC. Registering a computer allows you to bypass the challenge questions. The system will go directly to the picture and caption and request your password as normal. This is not recommended for any computer that is public or has multiple users.
Yes. Deleting cookies on your Internet browser settings and re-opening a new internet browser to sign back in will “unregister” that specific PC.
Please note: A routine maintenance procedure typically involves deleting your cookies. Simply be aware that following any routine computer maintenance, when you attempt to login to CU OnLine you may be prompted to register that computer again.
Yes. If you have not logged into your account in the last 6 months, your access will be disabled. To regain access, simply call the Credit Union. All of your setups (Multi-Factor Authentication, recurring transfers, account nicknames, etc.) will still be there when we reactivate your account. Keep in mind, if your account is deactivated due to inactivity and you have eStatements, we will switch your account back to paper statements until you reactivate your account to ensure you receive a statement. This may cause a lapse in your online eStatements and you will not have eStatements available online for the period of inactivity in CU OnLine.
CU OnLine provides a convenient and secure way to access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through the Internet. You can:
- View account history and balances
- Open sub-accounts directly through CU OnLine, including Share Certificates, Money Market and Special Occasion Club Accounts (vacation & holiday).
- View all transactions that have yet to clear on your account under the link that says “Available Balance.” Signature debit transactions and certain types of holds on your account often take time to clear. By viewing your “Available Balance” you will always know how much money you’ve spent and can better manage your account.
- Update your HomeTeller password
- Transfer funds to any of your accounts or another Member's account in the Credit Union with just an account number and first three letters of a last name
- Set up the order of your overdraft protection privileges
- Set up E-Lerts or email reminders to let you know if your balance drops below a certain level or for other important changes on your account
See Bill Payer FAQs to review the features of Bill Payer
You can access all of your LBS Financial sub-accounts including your Visa. Our IRA accounts are accessed as totally separate accounts.
Most transactions are posted instantly to your account (in real-time) just as if you were to visit one of our branches or called one of our phone representatives. Some signature debit card transactions may show as a hold or pending and may be viewed under “Available Balance” on your Account Summary. You may click on the Available Balance link to view any items that have not yet cleared on your account.
CU OnLine is free of monthly service charges. In addition, our Bill Payer service is also available without a monthly service charge.
You can complete the cross account application to set up frequent transfers to another Credit Union account. This feature will allow you to set up one-time or recurring transfers. Once the application is submitted, you will see the cross account in your “transfer to” drop down list within the Make a Transfer section of CU OnLine.
There is a feature called “Multiple Accounts” within CU OnLine which allows you full access to all of your separate accounts with one login and the ability to switch between accounts with a drop down feature.Within the Make a Transfer section, you may also Transfers Funds to Other Account. This is great to use for a one-time transfer to another Member’s account (one-time only – not recurring). You must always enter the account number and the last three of Member’s name to set up the transfer each time.
Recurring transfers are automatic transfers of the same amount from one account at LBS Financial to another account (example: from your Checking account to your auto loan or home loan). You do not have to re-enter a new transfer each month.
These transfers can be scheduled for a variety of frequencies, including: Weekly, every 2 weeks, monthly, every 2 months, every 3 months, every 6 months and annually.To set up a recurring transfer, click on the “Make a Transfer” button in the top toolbar of CU OnLine, then click on Recurring and complete the data for the transfer.
The easiest way to print is to opt-in for eStatements and print your statement.If you do not have eStatements, select the account history you would like print. Go to print in the file menu of your browser and select "selection" and then print.
In CU OnLine, click on eDocuments/Online Forms and select Check Images. Enter the check number to view the check. If the check number is not on record, the system will offer you the option to enter by amount or search account history. If you are signed up for eStatements you may also view your checks directly from the eStatement.
Please submit a Technical Support Request or call us at 714.893.5111 or 562.598.9007 during normal business hours.
CU OnLine is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. If you need to talk with an LBS Financial representative regarding CU OnLine, someone will be available to help you during normal business hours. You may also submit a Technical Support Request and we will respond within one business day.
Yes, joint owners can access the account in the same way that you do. Please note that there is only one password allowed per LBS Financial account, so if you wish your joint accountholders to have CU OnLine access, you must give them your password.
There are no limits on transfers from LBS Financial Checking accounts or lines of credit. However, Federal Regulation D limits the number of electronic transfers from Savings accounts to a maximum of six per month. The maximum of six includes transfers made via electronic methods, such as HomeTeller, CU OnLine, and through our Call Center.
There are no limits on how often you can use CU OnLine. Visit CU OnLine as often as you like.
If you have already registered for eStatements, click on eDocuments/Online Forms in the top toolbar within CU OnLine. Select eStatements and View. eStatements will open in a new window. You will always have access to 18 months of eStatements.If you have not registered for eStatements: click on eDocuments/Online Forms in the top toolbar within CU OnLine. eStatements will open in a new window. You will be asked to switch from paper statements to electronic and accept the the disclosure. Once you agree, you will have access to the system. You will not have an eStatement ready for you until the next statement period.
If you switch from paper statements to electronic statements you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail. You may always switch back to paper statements if you change your mind.
Yes, you can connect to CU OnLine from Quicken using One Step Update. Click here for Quicken FAQs. Microsoft has discontinued Money.
Yes, you can export your account information from CU OnLine into Quicken. The CSV export is not currently available but scheduled to be added later in 2011. Microsoft has discontinued Money.
See Bill Payer FAQs
Transfer your auto loan
Get a great rate and lower monthly payments!