- What are the hours and addresses for your branches?
- What is a CO-OP® ATM?
- What is a CO-OP Shared Branch?
- How can I find a Shared Branch in another state?
- I belong to another credit union and would like to know which of your branches would I be able to conduct transactions?
- Are there limitations when using a Shared Branch?
- I want to check my account balance but I can't visit any of your branches and I don't have access to a computer. What do I do?
- Can I send deposits or loan payments by mail?
Click here for our full Hours and Locations.
Credit unions are so unique that they work together to provide access to approximately 30,000 no surcharge
CO-OP ATMs, including 6,000 deposit-taking and 5,500 7-Eleven locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. A CO-OP ATM is like an extension of LBS Financial Credit Union, providing you with easy access to your account without surcharges or fees.
Credit unions work together to provide access to nearly 5,000 branches across the United States and Internationally. If an LBS Financial branch is not in your area, feel free to visit a Shared Branch to perform your routine transactions.
Click here to visit the CU Service Centers website.
I belong to another credit union and would like to know which of your branches would I be able to conduct transactions?
You may visit our Bixby Knolls, East Long Beach or Newport Mesa branch to conduct routine transactions through the CO-OP Shared Branch network.
There are some limitations to services. Click here for more information.
I want to check my account balance but I can't visit any of your branches and I don't have access to a computer. What do I do?
Yes. Please mail your deposit or loan payments to:
LBS Financial Credit Union
Attention: Central Mail Processing
P.O. Box 4860
Long Beach CA 90804
Transfer your auto loan
Get a great rate and lower monthly payments!