What To Do If You Are Past Due?
Make a Payment by Phone — For a minimal fee, you may make a payment from another financial institution to your LBS Financial Credit Union loan by calling 866.923.6404. Click here to view our Fee Schedule. You may also call 800.527.3328 to make a payment from your LBS Financial account to your LBS Financial loan at no cost to you.
Visit a Branch — Make your payment in person at any of our six branches or a Shared Branch location.
Wire the money — Visit the Western Union website. Western Union provides three easy pay options:
- Quick Collect — This transaction is completed at a Western Union location. You will need a code city (LBSFINANCIAL) and the state (CA). There is a fee for the service. Visit their website for fee information.
- Quick Collect by Phone — Call 800.634.3422, press 2. MasterCard, Visa, Discover or a check card with the Visa or MasterCard logo is accepted. The fee for this service varies based on payment amount. Availability of this service varies by state.
- Quick Collect Online — Visit the Western Union website, click on "send money transfer online" and follow the instructions. MasterCard, Visa, or a check card with the Visa or MasterCard logo is accepted. The fee for this service varies by state.
If you are not able to pay at this time, it is important that you contact us:
- Email Us — Use this secure form to send us an email.
- Call Us — Ask for the Collections Department during business hours