Can’t make it to your favorite LBS Financial Branch? No problem. You can easily manage your money anytime without a computer. To get started, just download our Mobile Banking app in the iTunes or Google Play stores today.
- Mobile Banking is free of charge and available 24/7
- Snap, click and deposit your checks or make a loan payment* using Mobile Deposit within your LBS Financial Mobile App
- View your account information
- View images of cleared checks and check on ATM or electronic transactions
- View account history
- View pending transactions
- View a sum of outstanding or pending transactions that have not yet cleared (and affect your funds availability). This will help you stay on top of your spending at all times
- Transfer money
- Transfer within your Credit Union accounts (Share Savings, Share Draft/Checking or Money Market) or from your LBS Financial Visa and other open-end loans
- Transfer money to other accounts at the Credit Union if you have the account number and the first three digits of the Member's last name
- Set up recurring transfers
- Pay your bills by accessing Bill Payment
- Set up eLerts
- Set up alert emails to better manage your account. For instance, if your balance falls below $200, you could set this as a trigger to receive an email warning that you have a low balance
- Find the closest no-surcharge LBS Financial or CO-OP ATM, CO-OP Shared Branch locations or one of our branch locations
- Access to current rates and promotions right at your fingertips
How Do You Protect My Information?
Mobile Banking is covered by all of the same security standards as CU OnLine, our online banking. We use 128-bit Secured Socket Layer (SSL) strong encryption during your online sessions. Your password is never stored or remembered on your phone and your login session automatically disconnects after a period of inactivity.
Visit the iTunes app store or Google Play store directly and search for LBSFCU or LBS Financial to download the apps. Or, click on one of the links below to go directly to the app store.
Download our Apps Today!
Internet Access for Other Mobile Phone Types
If you do not have an Android or iPhone but have a phone that can access the Internet, you can still use Mobile Banking. Click here to access our Mobile browser from your mobile phone.
You must have a login and access to CU OnLine, our online banking, to be able to access Mobile Banking. If you are not already a CU Online User, please click here to register to sign up for online banking.
LBS Financial Credit Union does not charge for the use of Mobile Banking; however carrier (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.) fees may apply for use of the text feature and the data plan. Please check with your mobile carrier.
If you have any questions about our new apps or the Internet browser access, call our Information Central Contact Center at 800.527.3328.