Government Regulation D limits certain withdrawals and transfers on Share Savings and Money Market accounts.
The following transactions or combination of transactions to another Credit Union account of yours or third party account are limited to six or fewer each month:
- Automatic payments made via the ACH system (also known as pre-authorized electronic funds transfers) from your Share Savings accounts
- Transfers made from Regular Share and Money Market Accounts made via CU OnLine (not including loan payments)
- Transfers to your other deposit accounts within LBS Financial Credit Union
- Transfers from Regular Share accounts to a Checking account to cover NSF checks
- Transfers from Regular Share and Money Market accounts made by telephone
- Transfers to a third party by check, draft or debit card
Once your Regulation D transfer count has reached six, no further automatic transfers will be made and checks are subject to return as non-sufficient funds (NSF) items. However, you may perform an unlimited number of funds transfers in person, at an ATM or by mail.
Transfer your auto loan
Get a great rate and lower monthly payments!