Primo Home Equity Line of Credit
You may need to borrow money for home improvements, college tuition, an automobile, bill consolidation, a vacation, medical bills, a boat, a family wedding or even to start a home-based business. A Primo Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) uses the equity in your home for collateral. Primo is an open credit line you can draw on as needed, up to a preset limit for up to 10 years.
- No closing costs - LBS Financial pays all closing costs (over $500 in savings)*
- No appraisal fee for a 1 unit single family residence (drive by appraisal up to $250 in savings)*
- No points
- Great rates
- Ability to make modifications throughout the life of the HELOC
- Borrow up to 80% of your loan-to-value
- Minimum line amount of Primo is $20,000; while the maximum amount is $250,000 for those who qualify
- After 10 years, Primo HELOC converts to a 15-year fully amortized loan
- Use up to 15 years to repay
- Make monthly payments of interest only or interest plus principle
- Access your Primo HELOC through checks (ordered at loan origination), CU OnLine and telephone transfers in increments of $500 or more
* Primo Home Equity Line of Credit must remain open for 36 months or closing costs and appraisal fee will be charged to the Member
The interest rate on a HELOC is generally much lower than using a credit card or personal loan, because your home is securing the line. Also, the interest you pay on a HELOC is usually tax deductible. These deductions are not allowed on credit cards, auto or personal loans. Deduction guidelines can get complicated, so be sure to check with your tax advisor/preparer.